Delivery within the UK mainland
- FREE 2 Business Days [23:59 Cutoff] (Example: Order Monday get delivery on Wednesday)
- £4.95 UK Next Business Day [13:00 Cutoff] (Example: Order Monday before 13:00 and get delivery on Tuesday)
*Excludes remote locations where surcharge of £20 per parcel is applicable
*Please note that deliveries to Scotland can take an extra day to be delivered
Delivery to UK Islands & Highlands*
- £20 per parcel (see list below)
- £30 per parcel for orders to the Channel Islands
- The standard delivery time to UK Islands & Highlands is 3 working days
*We deliver to Western Isles, Scottish Isles, Shetland, Orkney, Isle of Skye, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands and Remote Areas.
*Excludes remote locations where surcharge of £20 per parcel is applicable.
*Please note that you will be contacted after order placement with regards the number of parcels required to ship your order should it be more than 1.
Delivery to mainland Europe*
- £30 per parcel, for multiple parcels, multiple charges apply (please see below)
- The standard delivery time to mainland Europe is 3 - 5 working days depending on geographic location
*We deliver to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
*Excludes remote locations where surchage of £20 per parcel is applicable.
*Please note that you will be contacted after order placement with regards the number of parcels required to ship your order should it be more than 1, multiple charges will apply.
Occurs Monday to Friday, generally 8am - 6pm (excluding public holidays). Please note that collections occur Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- If the buyer wants to cancel the order that is already in transit you simply reject delivery
- If the buyer accepts the parcel and then cancels the order, the return costs are at the buyers expense
- If a delivery is rejected or 3 delivery attempts are made without success the order will be automatically returned to sender
- Cost to attempt re-delivery of an order is £15 per parcel for UK mainland & £30 per parcel for European addresses
- Orders travelling outside UK mainland: You may wish to arrange insurance against loss or damage
- We may use recycled packaging if the packaging provided by the manufacturer isn't sufficient. Please check contents. Any parcel refused without checking will be subject to £15 returns charge
- Please note that product warranties are not valid outside of the UK mainland, we will try to help you as best we can with parts and fixes but delivery costs are chargeable
- If paying by card over the phone the delivery address must be the same as the billing address so that we can help prevent fraud. (If proof of address can not be provided)